Recent Posts

Friday, 4 July 2014

Currently Loving | Ted Baker Wash Bag


Ted Baker Wash Bag | Ted Baker Pale Pink Wash Bag | Ted Baker Wash Bag

Ted Baker Wash Bag | Ted Baker Nude Pink Wash Bag | Ted Baker Bow Wash Bag

Ted Baker Wash Bag | Ted Baker Wash Bag

Ted Baker Wash Bag | Pink Ted Baker Wash Bag


Gorgeous isn't it?! I love a bit of patent :)

I recently had the opportunity to review an item of my choice from Psyche. I chose the lovely pale pink Ted Baker wash bag* as pictured above - I mean how could I resist? It's so pretty!

I really like the rose gold metal accents, they compliment the nude pink colour of the bag really well, and of course, how can you not love the signature Ted Baker bow detail. The bag has gorgeous satin lining which feels really luxurious, whilst the best thing about the exterior of the bag (asides from how beautiful and glossy it is!) has to be the fact that it is easy to clean.

The wash bag is delightfully spacious so will be ideal for taking away on holidays as I can keep all my beauty essentials (namely my makeup and toiletries) all in one place, but for now I'm going to put it on my dresser and just stare at how pretty it is! This definitely has to be the prettiest wash bag that I have ever owned!

This wash bag would make such a lovely present for someone, especially since it already comes complete with a gift tag that has a lovely message printed inside:

Ted Baker Wash Bag | girly gift ideas | British fashion and beauty blogger 
Ooh and before I forget, check out the awesome croc print box that my bag came in:

Psyche croc print box 
It's such great packaging isn't it? When I first saw this box the first thought that immediately popped into my resourceful female mind was, "ooh what a great box for storage...now what shall I put in it?!" 

You can buy the wash bag here from Psyche who are one of the UK's premier online stores for designer brands...they have so many nice things on their website!

So...who could have thought that a wash bag could be so fetching?!

Aimee xx

*PR Sample


21 comments:

  1. Omg that bag is gorgeous!! I'm loving Ted Baker at the moment!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose pink is my favourite at the moment, I have a Ted Baker hat box with it and it's so pretty! Love this wash bag, it's very simple but so chic!

    www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely!!!!!!
    I'm sure that I'd like to give it as a gift for all that I love too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice post,dear!
    Keep in touch!!
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I got one similar at Christmas. I use mine for make-up and it's so handy as it fits so much in it!
    http://confessionalprofessionaldramaqueen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is simple but so lovely!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this bag! I wish I could afford one for myself, I love the little Ted Baker tote bags too, so pretty :)

    Laura x | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Ted Baker bag is beautiful! It's so chic and feminine! I could find plenty of outfits to wear it with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that Ted Baker bag. It's so so fantastic. I love the bow; it' precious. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely bag, can never go wrong with ted baker

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this bag! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg i need one must try get the boyfriend to get is one for my bday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful bag, thank you these lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The packaging is awesome and the bag is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the look of this bag! The bow is just the perfect finishing touch!! The package it came in would be awesome to keep on a dresser top or shelf with pretties stored in it! (Like nail polish or makeup!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That wash bag is so pretty!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a lovely post! I have fallen in love with Ted Baker too! Whenever I go to John Lewis I always rush over to the Ted Baker stand- I love there wash bags! Do you own any other Ted Baker bags? X

    www.pollywallyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)