Recent Posts

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Review | Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother by HoMedics


Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother | HoMedics
Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother by HoMedics
Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother by HoMedics

HoMedics Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother
The Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother, HoMedics £19.99

The Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother by HoMedics is a battery-powered home pedicure device which removes dry skin from the feet leaving them “looking and feeling soft and silky smooth.” The portable pedicure gadget is part of ‘The Body’ range - supermodel Elle Macpherson's latest range of professional beauty tools for HoMedics. Now “feet” may not be the most sexiest of subjects, but given the fact that we put our feet through a lot on a daily basis it’s important to be kind to them, plus summer is finally here now so I’m sure that you’ll want your feet to look their best as you put them on show in your summer sandals.

Fortunately the Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother will give you summer ready feet in an instant! It is very easy to use, you simply move the gadget over the areas of the feet that you wish to smooth whilst the rotating blade gently removes the dead skin for you. As a last step you use the buffing disc to smooth down the skin leaving your feet feeling all lovely and soft. Another great thing about the gadget is that there’s no need to worry about mess as any dead skin is collected within the device itself.

The gadget has two speed settings, slow and high. The high speed is actually quite powerful so I recommend starting off with the slow setting first while you get used to the gadget. On the high setting this clever tool whips the dead skin off your feet in an instant! This gadget is very effective, I am seriously impressed at how soft my feet are after using it. I think it's one of those things that you would have to try for yourself to see just how good it is - oh and trust me it's good!!

Some additional product info for you:
● The Elle Macpherson Heel Smoother works on the toes, heels, sides and balls of your feet
● Includes batteries
● Comes complete with a cleaning brush and 6 extra buffing pads
● Product dimensions are: 6.5 x 6.5 x 9.5cm
● Two-year guarantee

    Overall a very impressive and effective home pedicure gadget, it’s such a great way to pamper your feet and get them summer-ready. So there you go, you now know how to get beautiful soft feet supermodel stylee!

    Are you a fan of beauty tools like this one too?

    Aimee xx

    *PR Sample



    29 comments:

    1. This sounds fab, such a great price too! :)

      Style Sunrise

      :)
      x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Agree, it's a really great price for such a fab gadget! :) x

        Delete
    2. My feet need it!!! I'll have to try this gadget :)
      Good night!

      xoxo
      www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. This looks amazing :)

      I followed you via GFC and bloglovin, because your blog is amazing xx

      Love, Sara Wallflower
      http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It really is a great beauty tool :) Thanks for following, and I really appreciate the lovely feedback! xx

        Delete
    4. I dont think i exercise / walk enough haha, my feet are too smooth for all the wrong reasons! I have to stop being such a lazy bum and get on my feet haha x

      Lots of Love,
      Ana
      x

      anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha that's such a great comment! Well at least you already have nice smooth feet! :) x

        Delete
    5. Great I love using heel smoother especially during the summer months. Thanks for sharing :) xoxo
      www.fashionphases.cm

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Glad to see that you're a fan too! It's such a quick and effective beauty tool isn't it! Thanks for stopping by :) x

        Delete
    6. Awesome product! I used a Pedi Rock. It's sort of similar, except I have to manual scrub my feet. I haven't heard of this brand, but it looks great. Might just have to pick it up so I avoid scrubbing my feet for an hour! They're so bad during the summer...

      May from La Vie en May

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah I would definitely give this one a whirl, it literally does all the work for you! It's actually the best home pedicure tool that I've ever used! x

        Delete
    7. So glad I've seen this I've needed one of these for so long! Thanks :) xx

      http://cluniburton.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sure glad to help, you'll love it! :) x

        Delete
    8. Gadgets like this kind of creep me out because I hate feet, but it sounds like it does a great job and at least it's quite pretty to look at! :)

      Jess xo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Lol :) It definitely does an excellent job, and yes it's a great design isn't it! :) x

        Delete
    9. It sounds amazing! Great review!

      jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. This looks so lovely!:)
      Keep in touch xoxo
      Antonella ☀

      ReplyDelete
    11. This sounds like it's really easy to use and perfect for sandal season! Thanks for the review!

      Rowena @ rolala loves

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes it's very effortless! No problem & thank you for stopping by :) x

        Delete
    12. I have never heard of this product. What a perfect tool for summer and sandals time!
      Www.theurbanumbrella.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Sound like an amazing product, I'd love to try it!

      http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

      ReplyDelete
    14. I was very curious about this so thank you so much for the review, I'm definitely putting it on my wishlist!

      Mademoiselle-Lala.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oh wow, sounds like a fantastic product! I'm so interested in trying it, and I hope it will work for me. Thanks so much for the helpful review! :)

      Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
      BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

      ReplyDelete
    16. interesting post and product worth trying :)
      have a nice day!
      anjage.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    17. Nice post.
      XXX
      http://a-mylifestyle.blogspot.fr

      ReplyDelete
    18. interesting post!
      kisses

      http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your comment :)