Recent Posts

Thursday, 4 December 2014

Winter Skin Saviour - Cosmetics à la Carte Rose Elixir

If the biting cold and blustery wind are taking their toll on your skin, then Cosmetics à la Carte's Rose Elixir might be of particular interest to you:

Winter Skin Saviour - Cosmetics à la Carte Rose Elixir Beauty Blog Beauty Blogger www.thebellenarrative.com www.thebellenarrative.com.jpg
Rose Elixir (£35, 15ml)

For the past few weeks I have been using this luxurious blend of rosehip and pure Rosa Damascena flower oil to soothe and hydrate my winter parched skin. Cold, wintry weather can really play havoc with my skin often leaving it feeling tight and dry, but luckily this marvellous oil soothes, calms, and nourishes my skin like none other.

I apply the oil by gently massaging 1-2 drops into clean, damp skin. I use the oil as a night-time moisturiser so apply it right after my evening cleanse. The oil is a very lightweight formula so absorbs into the skin instantly without leaving a greasy residue behind like some oils can. Now given the fact that the product is so light, it it allows my skin to breathe and rejuvenate whilst I sleep. The next morning I wake up with soft, hydrated, glowing skin! I seriously love this oil, it's a current skincare favourite of mine at the moment.

Other points of note:
• Formulated with aromatherapy strength pure Rosa Damascena flower oil
• Contains a revitalising & hydrating blend of natural Jojoba and Grape Seed Oil
• Vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger
• Suits all skin types
• Preservative Free

Winter Skin Saviour - Cosmetics à la Carte Rose Elixir Beauty Blog Beauty Blogger www.thebellenarrative.com www.thebellenarrative.com.jpg 
In Summary:
The Rose Elixir is an absolute Autumn/Winter skincare essential! The colder weather can leave my skin dull and dehydrated but the Rose Elixir perks up my skin a treat. It fights dullness and makes my skin glow, whilst doing an excellent job of hydrating and boosting my skin's moisture levels. The light silky texture is simply gorgeous and works just perfectly on my combination skin type.

…oh and did I mention that the natural rose fragrance is pretty heavenly too?

Have you tried Cosmetics à la Carte's Rose Elixir? It's an absolute must-have for the cold-weather months!

Aimee xx

*PR Sample

18 comments:

  1. Interesting article/product! Thanks for sharing!

    http://elineous.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wind is definitely playing havoc with my skin lately, so I'll definitely consider giving this a go! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me it's a real godsend! You'll love it :) x

      Delete
  3. Luckily, my skin is feeling still moist~ But I will consider to buy it maybe! Great review!♪
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you :) Mine's much better since using this oil luckily!
      Thank you x

      Delete
  4. I love serums and facial oils, especially during winter time. Haven't tried this one yet.

    http://www.lindalibraloca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love facial oils for winter, couldn't be without them :) This one's great, very nourishing and smells divine! x

      Delete
  5. This product sounds so luxurious and I bet the rose scent must smell divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it makes my skin feel so pampered, and the scent is really really gorgeous! x

      Delete
  6. This seems really nice! And I really love rose scents! :)

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this product -- i'm currently obsessed with hydrating rose mist, this looks like it would be a nice complement to my skincare routine! Xx

    Shaqinah // Shoes & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rose mist sounds gorgeous :) Yes they would pair up together really well :) x

      Delete
  8. This seems like a wonderful product! *u* Thanks for sharing this~ I'd love to try this out!!
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks nice!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. this seems like a great product!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! you give great reviews :D
    This product seems like something I need to try xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I aim to make my reviews as helpful as possible so really appreciate your kind words!
      Yes you should try it, it's wonderful :) The oil absorbs into the skin so beautifully! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)