Colour-treated hair has its fair share of issues and vulnerabilities, luckily Color Wow have created a complete line of professionally-formulated colour care products “to address all the problems related to colour-treated hair." I have colour-treated hair so am the ideal candidate for this line of products, and today I am actually going to tell you about their ‘Get in Shape 2-in-1 Working Hair Spray.’
Regular hair sprays can build-up and discolour your hair, as well as leaving it stiff, crisp and brittle which can be extremely harmful to already fragile chemically-compromised hair. Thankfully Get In Shape gives flexible, fortifying hold without any buildup.
Get In Shape comes packaged as a non-aerosol pump spray so that you don’t get any of those horrible fumes that you would with a standard hair spray. I really like the clean modern design of the packaging, Color Wow is a high-end technically-advanced line of products and I think that the modern packaging reflects this really well.
What I love most about this hair spray:
- The actual formulation of the spray is very light so you can’t even feel it in your hair, and it smells great too.
- The product won’t leave your hair feeling sticky and is easy to brush out.
- This hairspray gives great hold without making the hair stiff and is perfect for taming flyaways. If you are wearing your hair up then a few short spritzes of this spray will help keep your style in tact all day.
• Gives limp, over-processed hair newfound oomph and guts so it responds to styling
• High-tech formula features flexible resins so hair is shape-able and bendable without snapping
• Allows for continuous restyling
• Glossy, translucent resins won’t darken or dull hair and, in fact, create optimal shine that gives colour added depth, dimension and brilliance
Overall Color Wow Get in Shape 2-in-1 Working Hair Spray is a very effective hair spray. I find it more pleasant to use than a regular aerosol hair spray as you don’t get any awful fumes, and of course because the packaging is more sophisticated than your typical hair spray - I really love the slim shape of the bottle.
My dyed colour-treated hair can sometimes look dull so I love the way that this hair spray makes my hair so shiny!
What do you think of this product?