Recent Posts

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Review | Color Wow Get in Shape 2-in-1 Working Hair Spray


Colour-treated hair has its fair share of issues and vulnerabilities, luckily Color Wow have created a complete line of professionally-formulated colour care products “to address all the problems related to colour-treated hair." I have colour-treated hair so am the ideal candidate for this line of products, and today I am actually going to tell you about their ‘Get in Shape 2-in-1 Working Hair Spray.’



Regular hair sprays can build-up and discolour your hair, as well as leaving it stiff, crisp and brittle which can be extremely harmful to already fragile chemically-compromised hair. Thankfully Get In Shape gives flexible, fortifying hold without any buildup.

Get In Shape comes packaged as a non-aerosol pump spray so that you don’t get any of those horrible fumes that you would with a standard hair spray. I really like the clean modern design of the packaging, Color Wow is a high-end technically-advanced line of products and I think that the modern packaging reflects this really well.

 

What I love most about this hair spray:

- The actual formulation of the spray is very light so you can’t even feel it in your hair, and it smells great too.

- The product won’t leave your hair feeling sticky and is easy to brush out.

- This hairspray gives great hold without making the hair stiff and is perfect for taming flyaways. If you are wearing your hair up then a few short spritzes of this spray will help keep your style in tact all day.

Key points

• Gives limp, over-processed hair newfound oomph and guts so it responds to styling
• High-tech formula features flexible resins so hair is shape-able and bendable without snapping
• Allows for continuous restyling
• Glossy, translucent resins won’t darken or dull hair and, in fact, create optimal shine that gives colour added depth, dimension and brilliance

 
Overall Color Wow Get in Shape 2-in-1 Working Hair Spray is a very effective hair spray. I find it more pleasant to use than a regular aerosol hair spray as you don’t get any awful fumes, and of course because the packaging is more sophisticated than your typical hair spray - I really love the slim shape of the bottle.

My dyed colour-treated hair can sometimes look dull so I love the way that this hair spray makes my hair so shiny!

What do you think of this product?

Aimee xx

*PR sample

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product, I will have to try it out!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that it has a plastic pump. I'm one of those type of people who accidentally spray hair spray in my eyes so this small detail is a huge one for me!
    -Sierra
    Berry Stylish ♥ itsberrystylish.com  

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't heard of this brand before, super interesting..

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I haven't heard much about this brand, sounds great!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this review, I'm always looking for new hair products.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds so amazing and I definitely need to try it out for myself! I don't usually use hair spray but I love the sound of this! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same issues about my hair. Lovely product ! have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this before, will look out for it, thanks for sharing.

    Meme xx

    Latest Post out now
    '100 Questions With Meme//Tag'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like amazing hair spray, thanks for sharing!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I hate sticky hairspray that makes your hair go hard, I might have to try this! Xx

    http://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to tell my housemate about this, she colours her hair all the time.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)