Recent Posts

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Current Beauty Favourites


I thought I would share a few of my current beauty favourites with you today - check them out:

Nail HQ Strengthener

I don’t wear false nails so the Nail HQ Strengthener (yup as the name suggests it’s a nail strengthener) has been helping me get my natural nails all nice and ship shape. Now the problem that I have with my nails are that they grow to a lovely nice length then wham just break! Yup don’t you just hate it when that happens?! Luckily the Nail HQ Strengthener has made my nails noticeably stronger than before – yay!!

Nail HQ Nail Strengthener | Nail Strengtheners | UK Beauty Blog | Beauty Blog
Nail HQ Strengthener, RRP £6.99 | Link

Nail HQ Strengthener is described as “an intensive nail strengthening treatment with keratin & multi-fruit complex of alpha hydroxyl acids.” Once the product been applied and has dried your nails will be instantly harder and stronger. In fact thanks to Nail HQ Strengthener my nails are much stronger and don’t seem to break as much as they once did - good stuff!!

Overall this is a great product for people with weaker nails – I love it! You can snag yourself a bottle from Tesco and Amazon.

Hair Rehab London Syn One Piece

If you’re a fan of TOWIE’s Lauren Pope, or her gorgeous hair for that matter, then you may already have heard of her premium clip-in hair extension brand Hair Rehab London. Lately I’ve been really really loving their ‘Syn One-Piece’ clip-in hair piece:

Hair Rehab London | Syn One-Piece | UK Beauty Blogger
Hair Rehab London Syn One-Piece – in the shade Chocolate £34.99 | Link

Now first things first – this hair is majorly silky!!! I’m not sure if a picture can sum up just how luscious and silky this hair really, is but here you go anyway:

Hair Rehab London | Syn One-Piece | UK Beauty Blogger



…Hair so silky that you won’t be able to stop touching it – nor it seems will your siblings: My sister actually follows me around the house stroking my hair whenever I have this hair piece on – true story!!

The hair is synthetic which means that you can’t use heated appliances on it so I save this hair piece for days when I’ve had my hair blow-dried straight for a glammed up party look.

Hair Rehab London | Syn One-Piece | UK Beauty Blogger 
The Syn One-Piece features four sturdy clips which you simply clip in amongst your own hair for instant volume and length. The length of the hair is approximately 20" which worn on me looks like this:

Hair Rehab London | Syn One-Piece | UK Beauty Blogger 
In the picture above, since I wanted to give you a rough idea of the length, I’ve clipped my own hair up - thus all the hair that you see above is actually all the hair piece. Gorgeous isn’t it?! Basically if you’re looking for a great quality hair piece which serves as an instant volume and length booster then you should definitely look into the Syn One-Piece.

Overall I'm thoroughly impressed with the amazing quality of this hair piece and absolutely love the length! I can definitely see why the Hair Rehab London brand is so popular, especially with celebrities! You can visit them online at www.hairrehablondon.com.


The Wet Brush

Now one product which I’ve been hearing and seeing lots about on blogs lately is the Wet Brush, so naturally when I was given the chance to try it for myself I excitedly accepted…the curious side of me was dying to find out what it was about this hair brush that had earned it the title “America's No1 best selling brush.” Yes that’s quite an impressive statement isn’t?!

The Wet Brush | UK Beauty Blog | Beauty Blogger
 The Wet Brush, £11.99 | Link

The Wet Brush can be used on wet or dry hair and works on extensions and wigs too, although I don’t really brush my hair when it’s wet so tend to use this on dry hair only. The Wet Brush is basically all about the bristles, as it’s the brush's special bristles that set it apart from other hair brushes. The bristles on the Wet Brush are thin and flexible so simply glide through the hair combing out tangles with ease, whilst the round soft tips on the ends of the bristles massage your scalp stimulating circulation at the follicle.

Right so my verdict: This brush definitely does what it says on the tin. It really does glide through tangles effortlessly, whilst the lovely bristles give your scalp a nice massage. Due to its special bristles, I feel as though the Wet Brush is much kinder to my hair than most other regular hair brushes which is why this is the only hair brush that I currently use. Overall: The Wet Brush definitely lives up to the hype!

The Wet Brush is available from Sally stores, sallyexpress.com, cultbeauty.co.uk and salons nationwide.

I hope you enjoyed my current beauty favourites. What do you think of the above products?

Aimee xx


*Post contains PR Samples for review


17 comments:

  1. Oh wow that hair looks amazing

    Lots of love xxx
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely, and feels really amazing too! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing these great products Belle! I would love to try out the nail strengthener. I've been trying to decorate my nail lately, so it's nice to know about products which are good for my nails. :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  3. The extension are soo cool! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really gorgeous! I love them :) x

      Delete
  4. I will have to try that nail strengthener!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, i love the extensions. It looks real <3

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they look real don't they?! I'm really impressed with the quality :)

      Have a great day too my dear xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous favorites! Love the pink brush <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great hair brush, very effective at detangling :) x

      Delete
  7. that hair clip looks great! I don't have any experience with hair extensions, my hair is long as it is, so I never tried them. I wouldn't have the patience to wear them every day, but as you suggested I think they are great for special occasions.
    lovely hairbrush as well....

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! The extensions look very pretty and natural :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)